MAK Technologies LLC is a leader in consulting solutions. We provide the opportunity for consultants and employees to learn constantly and excel to succeed. MAK Technologies will provide excellent in-house training for all its consultants in new technologies to support all client's business needs.
We hire experienced business professionals & fresh graduates and provide excellent training in various technologies.
MAK Technologies is currently looking for experienced professions in SAP S/4HANA, SAP BW/4HANA, Hybris, Oracle OBI, Tibco Middleware, Robotics Process Automation and Siemen's Teamcenter resources.
Send your resume or your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Title: Sr. Systems Engineer
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology with 5 years of experience
- Develop PL/SQL triggers & master tables for automatic creation of primary keys; Create PL/SQL stored procedures, functions & packages from date staging area to data mart.
- Design & develop Oracle forms & reports; Use Crystal Reports to track logins, mouse overs, click-through, session duration & demo graphical comparisons with SQL database.
- Create PL/SQL scripts to extract data from operational database into simple flat text files using UTL_FILEpackage.
- Experience in records, tables, collections (nested tables & arrays) for managing Query performance.
- Handle data loading using PL/SQL & SQL*Loader using UNIX scripts to download files.
- Work on SQL & PL/SQL & Application tuning using Explain Plan, Sql*Trace, Tkprof & Autotrace.
- Skills: PL/SQL, SQL database, SQL*Loader, UNIX scripts, Explain Plan, Sql*Trace, Tkprof & Autotrace.
- Must be willing to travel and/or relocate to work in unanticipated locations throughout the US. No telecommuting. Send resume to Mak Technologies LLC, 82 North Main Street, Springboro, OH- 45066.
Title: Sr. Functional Consultant
- Sr. Functional Consultant, BS. deg. in Bus. Admin., MIS. w/ 5 yrs’ exp.
- Des., build & deploy SAP-based ERP sols. Analyze & des. in SAP FI/CO area using Agile & ASAP Method.
- Analyze & Doc. Bus. Req, as-is process, to-be process including proc. flowcharts for Enhan. related existing SAP processes.
- Prepare proj. doc. on GAP analysis, blueprints, func. Spec. including SAP Custom reports, interfaces, conversions, enhan., & forms during diff. stages of proj. Cond. Struct. testing internally & w/users using tools like HPQC. Wrk. on full delivery cycle from soft. confi. to "go-live". Manage & integrate bus.
- Proc. Mngt. including finan., supply chain, oper., reporting, manuf., & HR. activities using SAP tools.
- Study bus. Proc. & recommend process improvements, facilitate automation of critical proc. using tools like EDI & Job scheduling.
- Must be willing to travel and/or relocate to work in unanticipated locations throughout the US. No telecommuting. Send res., to Mak Technologies Llc, 82 North Main Street, Springboro, OH- 45066.
Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 2 years with possible extension
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- Build complex algorithms to develop systems & robotic applications that deliver business functions or architectural components.
- Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex robotic software applications automating business processes.
- Research/analyze complex business businesses, data processing functions, methods and procedures, Exceptions and Decisions to formulate hypothesis regarding robotization feasibility.
- Deploy and Monitor robotic applications for expected performance and correct where needed.
- Create automation task and activity plan along with effort estimates for the assigned projects.
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality.
- Build automations complying with architecture and coding standards using Programming languages including Python, C++, Java and multiple technologies including Abbyy FlexiCapture/ FineReader, Computer Vision etc.
- Homogenize the performance of the database and optimize system resources.
- Build robots using the principles of the “Multi bot architecture” that will help deliver solutions where multiple robots work in tandem to process either huge transaction volumes or automate multiple process steps.
- Validate bot training data to ensure the machine learning algorithms built will perform accurately.
- Lead code walkthroughs with Client IT teams guaranteeing adherence to defined architecture guidelines and standards.
- Document test cases to perform non-functional testing on the robots developed. Test cases include Performance, Security, Usability, Portability (for front-end robots), Multi bot execution etc.
- Define and deliver test data specifications to the client Business and IT teams to get the required data and perform comprehensive testing.
- Define negative test scenarios to rigorously test Robot outliers, Exception handling and Notifications.
- Perform Unit and Integration testing in the test environment and fix any defects identified.
Title: Project Coordinator / Developer
Location: Springboro, OH
Duration: 3 years with possible extension
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- Provides administrative support for 10-15 projects concurrently
- Maintain Project Budget Tracker - update actual hours and expense on a weekly basis
- Compile weekly Project Status report from individual consultant reports
- Support the scheduling of project quality assurance (QA) reviews with the client and subsequent internal review sessions including but not limited to presentation development, scheduling and minutes
- Maintain and support the ongoing management of our client’s project(s): data collection, data analysis, training, administration, and registration and change requests
- Manage the overall project plan in collaboration with the Project Managers
- Maintain Project Checklists
- Conduct Code review sessions with team and review deliverable at par with quality checks
- Preparation and execution of Test cases and perform Unit testing, integration testing. Preparation of Unit test results document
- Conduct Demo sessions to business to showcase automated IT solution to fulfill business requirement
- Analyzing requirements and understanding use cases, preparing Test Plan for both Manual and Automated Testing
Title: Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer
Location: Springboro, OH and Multiple locations
- Identify and evaluate automation possibilities within Enterprise business functions to build bots with multitasking and multitenancy capabilities
- Build Robotic Process Automation generic functional Robots to enable deliver RPA as a service
- Liaise with clients to understand their business processes and build custom components to extend generic functional robot capabilities
- Define the Robot technical framework considering all relevant aspects including
- Work with clients to assess automation opportunities from technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at optimal solution
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery of automations
- Work with client business partners and program leads to ensure all relevant process documentation is in place and maintained to support client specific automations
- Deploy robots built in AWS / other cloud platforms that enable multi tenancy
- Support knowledge transfer activities with bot operators and business owners
- Evaluate RPA tools and provide recommendations to clients on potential platform fitment based on their automation vision and technology landscape
- Assist Support teams in resolving Level 3 incidents
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews and walkthroughs